Thursday, January 18, 2007

helloooooooo

Welcome to my blog.

The intent for this site is to be an online scrapbook of my two favorite activities: eating and traveling. In particular, eating and traveling while on a budget - and having just graduated college, a low budget.

I love to travel. Seeing new sights, visiting new places is exhilarating. Nowadays, though, travel tends to be expensive with increasing airfares and hotel rates. So I like to backpack around, traveling cheaper by staying in hostels and finding good, cheap eats.

Which brings me to my other favorite activity: eating. I love to eat and will try pretty much any type of food. This type of attitude has both its blessings and curses. I have eaten some delicious foods on my travels. On the flip side, I have had my share of sleepless nights brought on by indigestion. Through it all, my quest to try new food continues. Afterall, I'll be fine as long as I pack my bottle of pepto-bismol.

And so I shall begin, posting some of the cheap eats I have dined at in various parts of the world. Hope you enjoy the blogs.

~amy

No comments: